DO YOU NEED IDENTITY THEFT PROTECTION?
In 2008, over 10 million Americans learned they were victims of identity theft according to Javelin Strategy and Research. This is an increase of over 1.6 million from a similar report in 2006.
When you add in the fact that it takes the average ID Victim over 6,000 hours recovering from an ID Theft and over $16,000 in potential or realized income dealing with the crime…why wouldn’t you want to protect yourself?
Taylor County Bank offers it’s customers several options to help prevent Identity Theft and in the event it does happen, will save you valuable time, money and frustration.
Our basic ID Theft product offers the following:
- Unlimited Toll-Free Access (24/7)
- Dedicated VRS Elite™ Case
- Case File Creation
- Case File Monitoring
- Limited Power of Attorney (Optional)
- Victim Statements
- Elite Action to Stop Fraud
- Verbal and Written Credit Bureau
- Triple-Bureau Credit Report & Evaluation
- Credit Report Monitoring –One Year Activation
- Personal Records Monitoring –One Year Activation
- Fraud Affidavit
- IFI Supplemental Police Report
- Identity Insurance Claim Support
- Case Follow-Up – Two Year
- Elite ID Alerts and Education
- Newsletters and more…
To find out more or to get your ID Theft Plan call (270) 465-4196 or stop in any Taylor County Bank location.
These products are not an investment and not insured by the FDIC.
Cheryl.firstname.lastname@example.org (Note: The confidentiality of Internet e-mail cannot be guaranteed. Do not include private or confidential information such as passwords, account numbers, Social Security numbers, etc., in e-mails to Taylor County Bank.)