Identity Theft Protection
Do you need identity theft protection?
Each year, there are roughly 10 million Americans that become victims of identity theft according to Javelin Strategy and Research.
When you add in the fact that it takes dealing with the crime...why wouldn't you want to protect yourself?
Taylor County Bank offers customers several protection plan options to help prevent Identity Theft and in the event it does happen, solutions that will save you valuable time, money and frustration.
Our basic ID Theft product offers the following:
- Unlimited Toll-Free Access (24/7)
- Dedicated VRS Elite™ Case
- Case File Creation
- Case File Monitoring
- Limited Power of Attorney (Optional)
- Victim Statements
- Elite Action to Stop Fraud
- Fraud Alerts
- Triple-Bureau Credit Report & Evaluation
- Credit Report Monitoring –One Year Activation
- Personal Records Monitoring –One Year Activation
- Fraud Affidavit
- IFI Supplemental Police Report
- Identity Insurance Claim Support
- Case Follow-Up – Two Year
- Elite ID Alerts and Education
- Newsletters and more...
To find out more or to get your ID Theft Plan call 270-465-4196, contact any customer service representative or stop in any Taylor County Bank location.
Note: The confidentiality of Internet e-mail cannot be guaranteed. Do not include private or confidential information such as passwords, account numbers, Social Security numbers, etc., in e-mails to Taylor County Bank.
These products are not an investment and not insured by the FDIC.